12.1.11

of snow and ice and armadillos.

monday's freak snowstorm in south carolina has paralyzed the state, rendering me homebound and focused on internship applications. so far, have applied to alexander wang, joseph altuzarra, proenza schouler, and have a phone interview with peter som scheduled for next week. writing all these cover letters is actually killing me: constantly expounding on why i am the shit and should be considered for positions that don't even pay is exhausting. 

taking a breather to have my first cigarette in four days and browsing through the pre-fall collections. the ridiculously cold temperatures coupled with givenchy's latest have driven me to one conclusion: i think it is time for me to learn how to tailor a jacket that looks like an armadillo, crossbred with a yeti on crack.


No comments:

Post a Comment