11.1.11

lookbook.

during my first week back in the united states, in an attempt to kick my life into hyperdrive, i decided to do a photoshoot. gathering pretty much every garment that i'd ever made, including the stuff that i'd done for my first show in december of 2006, and all the stuff i'd thrown together for myself in denmark, i set off to shoot the only way i knew how: guerrilla-style, makeup in the backseat of a car, point-and-shoot camera in a deserted parking lot. 

luckily for me, i have friends like marquis and ashleigh, who during the initial fitting with my model, sophia, landed me not only a makeup artist (the fabulous j.renee johnson), but also a photographer (the incredibly talented travis teate). after four exhausting hours in the studio, here are the resulting shots:





photographer: travis teate
makeup artist: j.renee johnson
clothing: michael huang
stylist: marquis bias


3 comments: