18.8.10

rainy days, autumn incoming.

raincoat - lost + found, teeshirt - east west (brothers), jeans - won hundred, belt - american eagle, wingtips - bally, bag - quiksilver
 
due to being consistently underdressed for the weather, (unsurprisingly) yesterday's floodstorm caught me completely by surprise. thank god for DIS's lost and found, the perfect resource for acquiring discarded and unloved articles of utilitarian clothing. let's face it, in a world where i get paid next to nothing, flights of fancy always trump function—like hell i'm spending my hard-earned money on a raincoat.

despite fruitful scavenging however, was still sporting drowned-rat street style by the time i got home from work. damn you, københavn.

on the plus side, later on in the evening, my roommate, M1, and his friend, christina, decided to have a jam session in our kitchen. she brought a charango and a fully-stocked bar; he brought an acoustic guitar and pinewood shotglasses; hazy times were had by all.

by the way, christina is fucking baller. ch-ch-check her out.

2 comments:

  1. When I was in grade school we used to call lost and found rumaging "Bargan Hunting". I got some awesome stuff! I'm also pretty jealous of your fall apparel, while it might rain hard enough here to row a boat down the streets, its still freaking hot as hell! No cute fall clothes for me.

    lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's already kinda chilly here. i'm almost envious of the heat you're experiencing. but gee do i love my sweaters. : )

    ReplyDelete